Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Finally!!!

Rush, the amazing progressive hard rock power trio from Canada has finally been voted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. This honor was way overdue.
Here's a cool video somebody did as a tribute to the band: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obrqmB1t2JU
I was also really happy to see Heart is being indcted this time around. Like Rush, they've hung in there over the decades and made a lot of great music. I will always consider Ann Wilson the female vocal equivalent of Robert Plant.

2 comments:

Snave said...

I've been wondering for a looooooong time what the hang-up has been for Rush getting in there...! Better late than never though, and cool that Heart got in there too!

jim marquis said...

I know, it's weird. I'm assuming it has to do with standard rock critic snootiness...